Residential support staff are critical in addressing the day-to-day needs of residential clients, the residential program, and administrative staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport clients to 12-step meetings, appointments, and other facilities
- Provide general client supervision
- Perform various clerical tasks, including answering phones, making copies, etc.
- Monitor client medication and documents any medication taken
Strong candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Passionate about helping people recover
- Works and communicates effectively and efficiently under stressful conditions, as well as when things are calm
- Detail-oriented and able to stick with and complete tedious tasks, like paperwork.
- Shows initiative in seeking solutions to problems.
- Accepts unexpected tasks as they arise
- Strong listening skills, particularly when clients are conveying their needs.
- Follows through on commitments
- Demonstrates self-awareness and is open to feedback from others
- Has a reputation for giving great service to guests, clients and co-workers
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Has good problem solving skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
Applying for a position
We will contact you if your application is selected for an interview.
All resumes, interviewed or not, are kept on file for a year. We will contact you if another position becomes available that fits your experience and credentials.