Effective September 9, 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are making the following adjustments to our programs effective immediately. These changes come in light of ten days without anyone in our facilities testing positive for COVID-19. We continue to test and monitor clients closely to mitigate risk of infection.
- Regarding residential admissions: Admissions for residential treatment will begin again today. Clients seeking any kind of residential treatment must either be vaccinated or be willing to get vaccinated while in treatment. Please contact our Intake Team at 734.669.8265 for more information.
- Volunteers: Fully vaccinated volunteers are welcome to our facilities. Volunteer shifts must be approved and scheduled in advance. Contact Tracy at email@example.com for more information.
- Visitors: Family and friends will once again be allowed at our facilities. Visitors must be pre-approved and show proof of vaccination. Friends and family are also able to connect with our clients via phone and Zoom as well. Please contact us to coordinate any visitation at 734.485.8725.
- Donations: Scheduled item donations may be accepted based on need. Unscheduled item donations will not be accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Jamboree: Our virtual online auction is currently live! Bid on your favorite items at 32auctions.com/48thAnniversaryJamboree. Additionally, our outdoor farm stand will be open for business on Sundays September 12th, 19th, and 26th from 1-5pm, right here on our farm at 6633 Stony Creek Road Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Masks and social distancing are required.
These policies may change as we continue to re-evaluate our circumstances to ensure that we are operating as safely as possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about the above changes.
Contact: Roxie Flavin| Project Manager | 734.485.8725 | email@example.com