Please contact Jonathan at (734) 485-8725 or email@example.com to coordinate a drop-off or schedule a pick-up of your items.
Due to space limitations and client confidentiality, we are unable to accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
Thank you for considering a donation to Dawn Farm! We are happy to accept your new and gently used donations for clients participating in our continuum of services.
Dawn Farm accepts the following:
- New twin mattresses and box springs
- New twin sheet sets and comforters
- New towels and wash cloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Furniture in good condition: dressers, night stands, coffee & end tables and kitchen tables w/chairs (note: due to space limitations and need, we are not always accepting furniture)
- Household Items: lamps, dishes, cups & glasses, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters, silverware, and microwaves
- New long underwear, socks and undergarments
- Clothing and footwear. Clothing should be washed prior to donating
- Toiletries: deodorant, shampoo & conditioner, toothbrushes & toothpaste, bar soap and toilet paper
Dawn Farm cannot accept the following:
- Any stained or ripped items. All clothing should be sorted through to ensure no clothing with holes, stains, or inappropriate logos are included
- Any toiletries containing alcohol such as mouthwash or hand-sanitizer
- Any used mattresses, pillows, bedding, or towels
We may be able to coordinate picking up larger items, if given enough notice, but can never accommodate a same-day pick up. Please give us a call to inquire about scheduling!
Get Assistance Now
If you're in need of immediate help contact us for assistance.