Please contact Tracy at (734) 485-8725 to coordinate a drop-off or schedule a pick-up of your items.
Due to space limitations and client confidentiality, we are unable to accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
Thank you for considering a donation to Dawn Farm! We are happy to accept your new and gently used donations for clients participating in our continuum of services.
Dawn Farm accepts the following:
- New twin mattresses and box springs
- New twin sheet sets and comforters
- New towels and wash cloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Furniture in good condition: dressers, night stands, coffee & end tables and kitchen tables w/chairs (note: due to space limitations and need, we are not always accepting furniture)
- Household Items: lamps, dishes, cups & glasses, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters, silverware, and microwaves
- New long underwear, socks and undergarments
- Clothing and footwear
- Toiletries: deodorant, shampoo & conditioner, toothbrushes & toothpaste, bar soap and toilet paper
We absolutely cannot accept any stained or ripped items. All clothing should be sorted through to ensure no clothing with holes, stains, or inappropriate logos are included. Clothing should be washed.
We absolutely cannot accept any toiletries containing alcohol such as mouthwash or hand-sanitizer.
We absolutely cannot accept any used mattresses, pillows, bedding, or towels.
We may be able to coordinate picking up larger items, if given enough notice, but can never accommodate a same-day pick up. Please give us a call to inquire about scheduling!
Get Assistance Now
If you're in need of immediate help contact us for assistance.