Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the following adjustments to our programs. These adjustments are temporary, until it is safe to return to normal operations.
- We are not currently admitting clients to any of our residential programs. This is not a decision that has been made lightly. If someone were to bring the virus into our residential facilities, that facility would have to close completely, leaving many of those currently in treatment homeless and in danger. This is a temporary measure in the interest of keeping those in our care safe.
- We are not currently accepting volunteer help. Despite the essential nature of the work you all do, we must restrict exposure as much as possible for those we serve.
- We cannot allow visitors at any of our sites.
- We are only accepting in-kind donations of shelf-stable food, cleaning supplies, and personal protection equipment.
- Our outpatient services are available via video and phone. Call our intake team to discuss admission at 734.669.8265.
Like so many organizations, we are facing tough choices related to the safety of those we serve. If you have any questions about these changes, please don’t hesitate to call us at 734.485.8725. We will continue to re-evaluate our policies every couple of days as a team to ensure we are taking appropriate measures and explore ways to get those who need help into treatment.
Thank you to all who are working to keep folks safe at this time!