Please contact Olivia at (734) 485-8725 to coordinate a drop-off or schedule a pick-up of your items. Due to space limitations and client confidentiality, we are unable to accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
Dawn Farm accepts the following:
- New twin mattresses and box springs
- Twin sheet sets and comforters
- Towels and wash cloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Furniture in good condition: dressers, night stands, coffee & end tables and kitchen tables w/chairs (note: due to space limitations and need, we are not always accepting furniture)
- Household Items: lamps, dishes, cups & glasses, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters, silverware, and microwaves
- New men and women’s long underwear, socks and undergarments
- Men and women’s fall/winter clothing and footwear (note: due to space limitations and need, we are not always accepting furniture)
- Toiletries: deodorant, shampoo & conditioner, toothbrushes & toothpaste, bar soap and toilet paper
We absolutely cannot accept any stained or ripped items. All clothing should be sorted through to ensure no clothing with holes, stains, or inappropriate logos are included. Clothing should be washed.
We absolutely cannot accept any toiletries containing alcohol such as mouthwash or hand-sanitizer.
We absolutely cannot accept any used mattresses or pillows.
We may be able to coordinate picking up larger items, if given enough notice, but can never accommodate a same-day pick up. Please give us a call to inquire about scheduling!
Your gifts make this place possible!