The Ride for Recovery is a family-fun fitness event that will help to provide critical support to Dawn Farm by raising funds for our continuum of services to assist addicts and alcoholics in achieving long term recovery.
The 7th Annual Ride for Recovery offers opportunities to participate at any fitness level, with four bike rides to choose from and a run/walk.
The event will also include a Recovery Celebration lunch.
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2016
Time: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: 6633 Stony Creek Road, Ypsilanti, MI
- Routes are along scenic, country roads and through a local Metro park (a combination of asphalt and paved trails)
- Five rest stops are positioned along the routes – restroom facilities, drinks, snacks & First Aid
- SAG Support on all routes – offering participants assistance
- Visit the Dawn Farm Gift Shop – apparel, water bottles, etc.
- Endorsed by the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness, Health and Sports
- 100 Metric Century “Serenity” ride starts at 8:00 am
- 40 mile “Honesty” ride starts at 8:00 am
- 25 mile “Openness” ride starts at 9:00 am
- 10k “Willingness” ride starts at 10:00 am
NOTE-Helmets are mandatory for all riders!
- 5k/10k “Stony Creek Shuffle” walk/run starts at 10:30 am (strollers are welcome)
- Registration will begin at 7:00 am in the Community Barn – until 11:00 am
- Light breakfast snacks will be served from 7:00 -9:00 am in the Community Barn
- Dawn Farm Gift Shop will be open from 10:30 am until 1:30 pm
- Recovery Celebration lunch will be served from 11:00 am-1:30 pm in the Community Barn.
- The registration fee is $25.00 through April 1st, 2016 & $35.00 after April 1, 2016.
- A fundraising goal of $50.00 is suggested but not mandatory
- Guests: The registration fee is $5.00 per guest. This is for those that will not be participating in a bike ride or run/walk, but will be participating in the Recovery Celebration lunch.
How to Register:
Unable to attend?
- Support the event by making a tax-deductible donation here
Fundraisers for the 7th Annual Ride for Recovery:
- Click here to see this year’s fundraisers and how great they are doing!
Teams for the 7th Annual Ride for Recovery:
- Click here to see this year’s teams!
- Click here for a printable event flyer.
- NOTE: No dogs/animals allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- Email RideForRecovery@dawnfarm.org or call 734.485-8725 with questions or for assistance.