Please contact Olivia at (734) 485-8725 to coordinate a drop-off or schedule a pick-up of your items. Due to space limitations and client confidentiality, we are unable to accept unscheduled donation drop-offs.
Dawn Farm is currently accepting the following:
- New twin mattresses and box springs
- Twin sheet sets and comforters
- New standard size pillows
- Towels and wash cloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Furniture in good condition: dressers, night stands, coffee & end tables and kitchen tables w/chairs
- Household Items: lamps, dishes, cups & glasses, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters, silverware, and microwaves
- New men and women’s long underwear, socks and undergarments
- Men and women’s fall/winter clothing and footwear
- Toiletries: deodorant, shampoo & conditioner, toothbrushes & toothpaste, bar soap and toilet paper
We absolutely cannot accept any stained or ripped items. All clothing should be sorted through to ensure no clothing with holes, stains, or inappropriate logos are included. Clothing should be washed.
We absolutely cannot accept any toiletries containing alcohol such as mouthwash or hand sanitizer.
We absolutely cannot accept any used mattresses or pillows.
We may be able to coordinate picking up larger items, if given enough notice – please give us a call to schedule!
Your gifts make this place possible!